About Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
60 years ago Chartered Management Institute (CMI), as the British Institute of Management back then, developed the UK’s very first diploma in management studies. In the years that followed, CMI has constantly been at the forefront of all aspects of management training and thinking. Today CMI is the only chartered professional body in the UK and recognised worldwide, dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence by delivering and awarding professional qualifications.
CMI is a membership body, encompassing more than 90,000 professional members and an awarding body, being the UK’s only chartered professional body that awards the Chartered Manager Status.
Managers studying for qualifications automatically become studying members of CMI having direct access to CMI’s resources, which include:
- Support for getting Chartered
- CMI “Achieve mentoring scheme”-supporting managers seeking future advice and development aid as part of their career, matching them with more experienced managers and leaders
- Pathways – a series of learning materials for study support
- Access to ManagementDirect – the CMI’s online portal with learning resources to suit different learning styles: videos, e-books, articles, etc.
- Access to a virtual library, containing top management related rated books, and journals
- Industry leading publication subscription – CMI magazine Professional Manager
- Part of a professional social network with access to events such as conferences, networking and award
CMI in Bucharest
CMI qualifications are now available for study in Bucharest with the initiative of Integrate Investment in partnership with Management Focus Ltd. We organise CMI courses and assessments in order to enable junior and senior management professionals to become Chartered managers and increase their value and employability by demonstrating practical managerial competence and proving possession of transferable managerial skills.
Based in London, Management Focus is an approved centre for delivering CMI qualifications and assessment, thus the courses in Bucharest will be delivered by approved CMI trainers from UK who are consultants in their own right and have a history of delivering high quality training programmes. All consultants combine excellent course facilitation skills with practical international management experience.