“Universitatea Nationala de Aparare “Carol I” CIPS Study and Examination Centre of the famous Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) from UK was founded in Bucharest, in 2012, at the initiative of the same University, in partnership with Integrate Investment and Charles Kendall Group. Founded in 1932, CIPS represents the most prestigious institution dedicated to professional development in procurement, forming a network of 64 study centres, spread across 150 countries globally, thus encompassing a community of 94,000 professionals.
Procurement represents the central point of commerce, and in order to succeed, a business needs qualified professionals to do a exceptional job. This is just one of the roles of Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) – to develop professionals in procurement and supply.
Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply supports the continuous development in procurement and supply, offering 5 Qualification levels, at the successful completion of which, students will receive an internationally recognised diploma, that will represent the ticket to the race for career enhancement.
Benefits of CIPS Qualifications:
- Specialization in procurement through aquiring skills and knowledge which enables a more comprehensive approach of procurement activities;
- Exceptional professional development;
- International recognition of the qualifications;
- Recognition of the aquired added value and enhancement of opportunities for higher positions in the company;
- Networking and sharing experience within the wide professionals community.
To view the progression route to MCIPS (highest status awarded by CIPS) please open the CIPS Catalogue on the right.